The person responsible for the Portal is Alicia Martín Borreguero (registered trade name ABOGADAS LANCELOT). If you wish to know all our identification data, you can consult our web section on Legal notice
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded and stored on the user's hard drive when accessing certain web pages through a browser. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his/her computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way he/she uses his/her computer, they can be used to recognise the user.
Cookies, depending on who manages the computer or domain from which they are sent, can be divided into own cookies (managed by a computer or domain managed by the website editor himself) or third party cookies (managed by third parties or companies that process the data obtained through them).
There are different types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate user navigation and the use of the different options or services offered by the website, such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, purchases, filling out forms, registrations, security, facilitating functionalities (videos, social networks...).
- Personalization cookies that allow the user to access the services according to their preferences (browser, language ...).
- Analysis cookies that allow the anonymous analysis of the behaviour of the web users and that allow the measurement of the user's activity and the elaboration of navigation profiles with the aim of improving the web sites.
- Advertising cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces on the web.
- Advertising cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces on the web based on the user's behaviour and browsing habits, from which their profile is obtained and allow the personalisation of the advertising shown on the user's browser.
On the other hand, and according to the time period they remain activated, a distinction can be made between session cookies (designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website) and persistent cookies (in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie).
Cookies used in the Portal
a) Session Cookies
- Cookie PHPSESSID. This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow session variables to be stored on the web server. This cookie is essential for the operation of the website.
b) Analytical Cookies
The objectives that we pursue with the analytical cookies are to identify anonymously the users browsing through the cookie (it identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate count of visitors and if trend in time, the most visited contents, and if it is a new user or has repeated visit. Consequently, only statistical purposes are pursued. We do not carry out personalized advertising or similar tasks with these cookies. Specifically the cookies used are:
- Cookie "_ga". This is an analytical cookie, related to Google Analytics. It stores a unique customer identifier and serves to control unique visits, user data, campaigns... It has an expiration date of 2 years.
- Cookie "_gat". It is an analytical cookie, related to Google Analytics. It is used to differentiate between the different tracking objects created in the session. It has a 10-minute expiration that is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.
- Cookie "_gid". This is an analytical cookie, related to Google Analytics, that is used to distinguish users. It has a duration of 24 hours.
c) Other cookies
- ReCaptcha Cookie: Google's cookie, is used in the forms of our website, this ensures that users who provide their data in the various forms of our website are human and not automated applications. In this way we fight against spam.
- Also, we inform you that during navigation in our section of "Online Services", at the time of making payments for services can be set Braintree cookies (Paypal.Inc. service), to manage their secure payment services.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser options. You can find information on how to do this, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links below:
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings (also available at the following link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies).
Firefox: Options -> Privacy & Security ->Display cookies (also available at the following link: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences).
Chrome: More -> Settings (or Preferences on a Mac) -> Advanced -> Privacy -> Content settings (also available at the following link: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform&hl=en).
Safari: Preferences -> Privacy -> Security (also available at the following link: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
In addition, if you would like more information on how to modify the configuration options of your browser to block or filter cookies, you can consult the following links: http://www.aboutcookies.org/ or http://www.cookiecentral.com/faq/ although, as they are external links to our website, we are not responsible for their content.
Please note that if you block or delete cookies, this may affect your ability to browse the Website or to use some of the functions of the Website correctly. This will mainly happen if you disable the technical and/or operational cookies.